In the Secondary school of the Británico, we work to achieve the integral and autonomous development of our students, modelling competences for life.
As part of our role, we prepare students to participate actively and positively in the construction of a society with dignity and values; knowing themselves capable of analysing, creating possibilities for action and solving problems effectively. We prepare our students to face with assertiveness the challenges that lay ahead and to successfully undertake their professional careers.
At Colegio Británico we foster an optimum environment where students acquire analytical thinking, creativity in solving problems, self-confidence and a high sense of fellowship. We strive to inspire our students to expand their minds and hearts so that they live their lives with courage and confidence, committed and able to create a better world.
- Bilingual program
- highly qualified teachers
- experienced psychology and medical departments to support students
- small groups per classroom for personalized attention
- High-tech classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, projectors, tablets and online platforms
- Fully equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- intermediate and advanced English with participation on international competitions such as BOE (British English Olympics) based in London, England
- robotics and computer classes, from basic understanding to coding
- sports academies in soccer, basketball, volleyball, tae-kwon-do, zumba and gymnastics
- Artistic workshops such as: dance, theatre, plastic arts, musical instruments and group singing.