In our Elementary school, students learn new ways of thinking and acting, acquiring skills through techniques, strategies and educational models. At this academic level, students become capable of thinking for themselves, choose and undertake personal and group projects; learning to take care of their health and the environment.
Relaying on learning as the foundation for knowledge, skills and attitudes. We foster an optimal environment where students use a set of values that help shape individual characters, enabling collaboration and becoming strong team players.
- Bilingual program
- Highly qualified teachers
- Small groups per classroom for personalized attention
- Cambridge Certificate preparation per corresponding levels
- High-tech classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, projectors, tablets and online platforms
- Computer and Robotics Lab
- Imparting classes in art and physical education including soccer, gymnastics and tea-kwon-do