Our Elementary syllabus aligns with the SEP (Secretaría de Educación Publica), our plans and programs are enriched with the application of constructivist educational models focused on life skills.
Our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, interactive whiteboards, projectors, controlled WI-FI access, and an online educational Platforms.
Academics at glance
Our groups are small, no more than 20 students per classroom, allowing for greater integration, learning and personalized attention.
English classes are taught half of the day. The subjects imparted are: Science, Social Studies, Grammar, Phonics (1st and 2nd), Composition (3rd to 6th), as well as Vocabulary and Spelling which are implicit in readings and written exercises. We offer the opportunity to prepare the student for the Cambridge Certificate per grade level: Starters, Movers and Flyers.
Computer, coding and robotics are taught weekly on our computer labs.
We pay special attention to logical-mathematical development, where we have introduced an extra hour of math per week, in addition to that set by the SEP (Secretaría de Educación Publica), our power math program is fun, entertaining and formative for students.
Writing and composition
As of the 4th grade, in both Spanish and English, we put strong emphasis on reading, writing and composition. And at every level, from 1st to 6th grade, we conduct writers’ workshops once a week.
Students have activities aimed to develop a well-rounded formation, such as:
• Our School promotes sports as an integral formative activity, with sports academies three times per week with the following to choose from: soccer, basketball, volleyball, tae-kwon-do, zumba and gymnastics. The representative School teams practice during the evenings at no extra cost. There are internal and external tournaments in which we have had excellent results in the past.
• We offer swimming and tennis as an optional sport academy with an extra cost.
• Artistic workshops, such as dance, theatre and plastic arts are taught during school hours.
• We have our own Symphony Orchestra where students can be part of and learn from highly specialized and skillful teachers.
• Chess Academy is taught once a week.
• Students can participate in debates, poetry, and oratory. Regional and national competitions are also promoted.
It is important to highlight that our academic body is formed by committed and skilled professional teachers, with relevant and constantly updated preparation and accreditation, within each of their subject matter fields of expertise. We also retain highly qualified psychological and medical staff to support our students and team.