Our mission is to form students with strong convictions, high-standards, a love for learning and self-knowledge. Developing students with a strong sense of community, capable of succeeding in their personal and professional lives. Inspiring exceptional human begins to strengthen the fabric of our society.
Our main objective is that our little ones achieve independence with autonomy, expressing their ideas and opinions with respectful attitudes and value for their social and cultural circles.
We nurture a climate of confidence, creativity, respect and autonomy for students. We rely on specific didactic material for each activity in spacious work areas that enable their personal development.
All our rooms have state-of-the-art technology such as interactive whiteboards, projectors and controlled Wi-Fi.
We have a dynamic miniature city, which is used as a platform for the development of life skills. Students visit the city once a week, where they can cultivate and practice what they previously learned theoretically in the classroom. The Mini-City has a theatre, art gallery, cafeteria, supermarket, bank, art and ceramics workshop, hotel, hospital, beauty salon and a working radio station.
Our Mini-city allows kindergarteners and pre-schoolers to learn through exploration and experiential play.
Our classes are taught in English and Spanish; the books and materials used in our curriculum are based on a constructivist model, encouraging the development of key competences in our students.
- 100% bilingual
- Life skills based education
- Highly qualified teachers
- Unique miniature city with theatre, cafeteria, supermarket, bank, art and ceramics workshop, hotel, hospital, beauty salon and a working radio station, devised to develop life skills
- Imparting classes in art and physical education including soccer, gymnastics and tea-kwon-do
- High-tech classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, projectors and tablets in the middle of spacious green areas
- Education focused on personal, social, physical and healthy development of students