We aim to develop competences to be applied in our student’s personal, social, academic and professional life. Our program seeks to build habits of learning that will serve them not just for college but also throughout their life. Our team efforts are towards that students become lifelong learners, gain the confidence, self-reliance, and compassion that enable them to be thoughtful members of any community.
Colegio Britanico’s preparatory syllabus aligns with the SEP (Secretaría de Educación Publica), our plans and programs are enriched with the application of constructivist educational models focused on life skills and an engaging curriculum with a global focus.
- Bilingual Program
- Highly qualified teachers
- Small groups per classroom for personalized attention
- High-tech classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, projectors, tablets and online platforms
- Fully equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Intermediate and advanced English with participation on international competitions such as BOE (British English Olympics) based in London, England, as well as optional TOELF-ready preparation
- Robotics and computer classes, from basic understanding to coding
- Artistic workshops such as: dance, theatre, plastic arts, musical instruments and group singing.
- Sports academies in soccer, basketball, volleyball, tae-kwon-do, zumba and gymnastics
- Experienced Psychology and medical departments to support students